Tuesday, April 7, 2009

75 Days to go


Wow, that still seems like a lot:) But we're slowly getting there. I'm 29 weeks and 2 days today and I just feel like i'm having more aches and pains this time around. We'll go on a walk and I'll get braxton hicks contractions regularly and now sleeping is terrible. I wake up every 2 hours, almost on the dot. I guess i'm just getting ready for when I have to wake up and feed this little one:) But other than that I'm doing well. Blood pressure is fine

The weather has been wonderful the past 2 days and I'm hoping sat. will be good for the easter egg hunt. Kaylee's really excited about it this year and Bryce is starting to get the hang of picking up eggs and putting them into his basket. Last night for FHE we did the Easter activity where you put little objects into the egg and then read a scripture to go along with it. The lesson takes you through the attonement, cruxifixion and resurrection of Jesus. It really kept them entertained, well Kaylee, and I think she learned more about why we celebrate easter.

Here is the link to it so you can print it off and do it too.
http://www.sugardoodle.net/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4342&Itemid=429

5 comments:

BBC said...

wow... 75 days will go fast i'm sure! we're so excited for you!

Anna said...

You look so cute!!!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

you look great! and i feel the same way about this pregnancy...i am tons more uncomfortable this time around :) and do i dare tell you that i have 10 days left (at least before they induce me...hopefully she comes before then :) but i almost wish i had 75 days left! i need more time!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

...i was checked last week--week 37--for the first time and i was 3 and 80%. when i was a 3 and 80% with the boys i never made it to my next appointment...but this one is a little different, since i have an appointment tomorrow morning :) the first 2 were 9 and 10 days early (no induction), so i've still got a few days to go if she is going to be the same! i'm really not due until the 24th.

what is your actual due date? your babies come early, too, don't they?

Lacey.costner said...

You look great V!!! Always good to talk to you, and I'm so sorry your getting so achy.....They're totally worth it right?