Conference was wonderful and there were some really inspiring talks for me. President Monson is always such a good speaker and Elder Holland's talk touched me as well. It will be nice to get them in print next month so I can go back over them. I think even Kaylee payed attention and loved the activities that I printed off for her. It gave her a reason to listen and watch.
This past weekend Aaron and I got out and purchased some bunk beds. I've been looking around and found a good deal at a local shop and we went on friday and got them. Aaron put them together on sat. and they look great! The kids totally love them and Bryce seems to sleep better now that he has more room and he loves climbing up and down the ladder.





1 comment:
Im a huge fan of the bunk beds! i just keep thinking about how cute they are i love them! Olive garden was fun and i put quite a bit of food down. eating out is one of my favorite things.
Post a Comment