Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter weekend

We had such a fun time this easter weekend. On sat. we went out to Newton to let the kids do the town easter egg hunt. The kids loved it! Bryce was a little slower in picking up his eggs, but got the hang of it and was able to get quite a bit of candy. Kaylee however knew exactly what to do:) They counted down from 10 and when they said go she sprinted to the back of the field to get to the candy before it was picked over. Smart girl:) She gathered up a lot as well and they had fun playing with family the rest of the day.

On sunday we went to church with Aaron's family and then I went back to our ward to teach relief society. It went well. I really do enjoy my calling. It gives me a chance to study the lesson and to get more out of it. I went back to the house and we had a big easter meal and then lounged around. The day was beautiful! The kids were able to go search for their baskets outside and find the fun stuff the easter bunny had left them. They got some gardening stuff to help out in the yard, toys and stickers. It was wonderful:)


This is my basketball player:) He loves it! At home he shoots on his little basket and then when the older boys are playing he likes to join in. Whenever we go out to papa's house he loves to ride the 4 wheeler and ride in grandpa's big truck!

1 comment:

Arianne said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Easter! We sure miss you around here...has it already almost been a year??? You and your belly are looking pretty cute. Don't count on me putting any pictures of me up....I've gained way too much weight this time around. I'm scared to look at myself in the mirror right now. :) But the big day is coming right up! May 8th.