Sunday, February 7, 2010
kitchen
The kitchen has been and will always be the center of our house. We are in it all the time, especially me, and therefore i wanted it to be more home-y:) I decided to sew some curtains and do this giant magnet/cork board so i can put the little notes I write myself (to do lists, shopping list etc). and other things to remember.

The lighting from the pics is terrible. sorry.
As you can tell I am LOVIN' my new craft cutter. It's awesome!!!
I bought this huge frame from DI ($5) and it had sheet metal already in it. I put the cork board in and then put the paper on the other side for the magnets to go on. Just need to hang it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love your curtains in the kitchen! That fabric would go perfect in mine as well, I need something with red to go with my crazy red kitchen aid mixer!! Love you and can't wait to try out your cutter!
I did them by hand, they are so easy
Post a Comment