I remember this day 3 years ago and boy was it crazy and exciting all at the same time. Bryce was born at 10:35pm after an hour of labor. He came so quickly. Once he was here we were so proud to have our little boy in our home. He was so cuddly and being able to stay home with him and kaylee was such a blessing to us. I enjoyed watching him grow each day and learn new things. Bryce was crawling at 7 months and walking at 9 months, which meant he and I were on the go a lot:) He has always kept me on my feet.

I only have a few pictures of Bryce with Grandma Cox. I treasure those pictures so much now.

It's crazy to me how little Kaylee looks! She's such a little toddler in these pictures. Now she's turning 6 in may and that just blows my mind!


No comments:
Post a Comment