Lia turned 9 months last week, but we just went to the dr. yesterday.
She's 27 1/2in. tall (44%)
weighs 15lbs. 10oz (4%)
head circum. 43 1/2 cm (10%)
She's small and petite just like my other kids. She started crawling last month at 8 months and is off and on the go now. She's got callus's on her knees from getting around so much. We were outside yesterday, b/c the weather was so nice and she loved it! I put her in the stroller and kaylee pushed her around the court. I hope the weather is starting to get better. Kaylee has her first soccer practice tomorrow and playing in cold weather is no fun. I can't wait to watch her play. I remember playing all through my youth and loving it. Although my parents will tell you that my first time playing all I did was pick flowers and run around. Didn't really play the game that much:)
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment