Tuesday, March 2, 2010

thank you Bridey




I just wanted to put these pics up of Lia and the adorable little booties and hat that my step-sister Bridey made. They are too cute! Of course they fit much better when she was a baby, but alas I cannot find the pictures of when she was little of her wearing them. I love the booties though, they totally look like little ballet slippers and the hat is amazing as well. They look like they came straight out of a pottery barn catalog.

Just wanted Bridey to know i was thankful and to totally give her props for her amazing knitting skills.

Also, Amanda and Brittany made me cute baby stuff as well that I love! So talented are the daughters of Karen:) I envy your skills!

2 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

ok those booties are extremely cute!!! Also, when I first saw the pic, I could swear I was looking at Bryce, Lia and Bryce look sooo alike!!! Cute cute!

Arianne said...

What a cutie!! Too bad she and Rylynn can't be buddies. :)