Saturday, April 24, 2010

bath time/soccer game

This was on thursday game.  The kids are starting to get the hang of soccer and Kaylee is trying to be a little more aggressive and get in there in kick the ball.  She's a really fast runner though, so maybe this won't be her first choice as far as sports go.
Lia LOVES bath time!  She gets in there in the warm water and just splashes around not even caring if it goes in her face and all over me:)  She grabs for the toys and just sits there having a ball.  Her bottom teeth have started to come through now and she is really starting to use her voice.  She's a really loud eater:)  weird i know.  She's always making sounds as I feed her baby food and we've started giving her table food as well.  She loves bread (just like her momma).
I made this skirt for Lia this week.  I made one for me with the same material and had some left to do one for her too.  Gettin' excited for the summer!  We've been out a lot this past week and have some sunkissed cheeks too:)  Now i just need to get some sun on these pasty white legs!

2 comments:

The Cahoons! said...

Hi Veronica, Lia is just so darn cute! I love how every picture of her she is smiling so big. I love this shirt and the Easter ones you made, you are so talented. I hope you have a good weekend!

Ashley

Lacey.costner said...

I love bath time with babies! Also, you can totally lose that last 9 lbs V!