Here is our wards church ball team that took 1st last night in the Regional Tournament. It was great! They won the stake tournament and then went on to play 5-6 games for regionals. It was fun to watch them throughout the season.
I can never keep up with all of your posts..lol ok, 1. baby animal days looked so fun, Hailey would have loved that 2. I love that you and the girls wore identical skirts 3. Little kids soccer is the best, more entertaining then most movies I would say 3. Go Aaron, although I'm not too surprised, he is a pretty good ball player!
2 comments:
GREAT JOB AARON!!! WOOHOO!!! and i just can't believe how much lia looks like you veronica, your mini-you!
I can never keep up with all of your posts..lol ok, 1. baby animal days looked so fun, Hailey would have loved that 2. I love that you and the girls wore identical skirts 3. Little kids soccer is the best, more entertaining then most movies I would say 3. Go Aaron, although I'm not too surprised, he is a pretty good ball player!
Post a Comment