Wednesday, April 21, 2010

nice day to get out and do something

workout Pictures, Images and Photos

I've been working out the last couple of months, but to no avail.  Lia's 1st birthday is coming up and I want to get back to pre pregnancy by then (june 7).  I've been doing some really good workout with some friends from the ward, but I need to do some on my own.  My time is running short.  9 lbs. to go to get to my goal.  Sometimes I feel it's a losing battle though.  By the time you get back down (after having a baby) and feeling like yourself again, it's time for the next one.  Hopefully my 30's won't be so up and down:)

But anyways, to those out there feeling like this is there life too, you can do it!  Get out there and enjoy the spring and lets get shrink that muffin top!:)

ps-I bought a really cute swimsuit today.  A little tight, but hopefully by this summer will be a nice fit.

No comments: