Lia and Aunt Angie
baby Grady and TroyLia got some cute crocks from grandma benson. She was loving them:)
She wouldn't be a benson w/o her basketball shorts:)
I was hoping she wouldn't touch the candle like Kaylee did on her first b-day. Ouch! But she just sat there and starred at the flame. Mesmerized:)
Now I've always wanted ones of my kids to just dig into their first birthday cake and get it everywhere. But alas, Kaylee and Bryce didn't quite do that. So I wanted to see what Lia did. Here's her first bite. Will she like it??
YES!!!! She loved it:) She kept eating and eating. I think she downed like 2-3 pieces of cake and a little ice cream. She's her mammas girl:) It was so funny to watch her eat. We would put the cake in front of her and she'd pick it up and shove it into her mouth. Then she got really interested with the frosting on her fingers and kept licking it off. Too funny!!!
Gotta lick the spoon off too ya know:)
Overall we had a great time with family and Lia got some love from everyone. Thanks guys for coming:)





4 comments:
Wow that year went by fast! She's so cute! Looks like she had a great birthday!
Happy 1st Birthday Lia!!!!!
Cute, cute, cute!
she is just too cute! she's definitely your child V ... looks like you in your baby photos.
Post a Comment