well, i do! It's the best ever to have bread or cookies come right out of the oven, into your mouth. Wash it down with a glass of milk and you're set. I got my mixer on friday and took it out right away and made some goodies:) I love this machine!!! It makes things with such ease, that i can barely call it cooking:) The bread was perfect and the cookies were awesome too. LOVE IT!!! This holiday season is going to be awesome:) I think i'm addicted.
Well, here is the chicken that i canned on sat. It was on sale for 1.49/lb. so i got 20 lbs. I canned 15lbs. and then froze the other 5. I looks a little weird, i know, but it taste just fine. Just like cooking it in the pot.
-bathroom progress- it's now mostly painted and ready to be tiled. We're tiling the floor and the shower area. I'm going to do beadboard on one wall opposite the cabinet. We still need to go get the tile for the shower, and the cabinet, but i think it should look really good all put together. pics to come.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh YUM. That bread looks so good. I want a nice mixer, too!!! And I wish I could get chicken for a 1.49a pound! ...never would have thought to can it. You are so domestic, Veronica! :)
Oh YUM. That bread looks so good. I want a nice mixer, too!!! And I wish I could get chicken for a 1.49a pound! ...never would have thought to can it. You are so domestic, Veronica! :)
Yummy, hot bread is one of the best things in the world. I've been craving some lately but haven't had the will power to go through the work to get it! Good for you Veronica!
Post a Comment