Sunday, August 22, 2010

happy birthday to me:)

This is my new toy, that just happens to be my b-day present too:)  I ordered it just yesterday and it will probably be here by my birthday on the 6th.  I'm excited to make bread, cookies and anything else you want to name:)  Can't wait for it to get here.  I never thought i'd want one and up till now i've never needed one.  However, my whole wheat bread just doesn't come out as high when you hand kneed it as compared to when it's done by the machine.  I'm no pioneer i guess:)  They are also sending me a free food processor with it, that fits on the top.  I looked into getting a bosch and a kitchen aid, but this machine had the best warranty and pretty good power too.  We'll see how it works when it gets here.

3 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

awesome! i'm pretty sure the only reason i make bread every week is because my kitchenaid does all the work :) you'll love it!

Lacey.costner said...

Happy Early Birthday to you!! I think you will LOVE it!! I find I bake way more since I have my kitchen aid. And the bread will always be a success!

Emily said...

I want one!!! lucky!!