YOu know I thought that by 8 weeks if i wasn't sick that i wouldn't get sick, but i was wrong. The last two weeks i've been feelin' it. Surprisingly enough, the vitamin 6 and half a unisom has helped a little this time. Last time it didn't do a thing. I still had some zofran left from last time that i've used, but i'm hoping by the end of this month it will almost be gone.
The one thing that has been more evident this time is fatigue. I didn't really notice it last time much, but this time around I have. And I hate going to bed by 9pm each night, but i just can't keep my eyes open. I finally busted out the maternity pants today and the smaller pants seem to fit. It's not that my regular pants don't fit, it's just they're tight and that does not make me feel better. Pressure in that area = more nausea and we are trying to avoid that at all costs right now.
On another note: we finally painted pumpkins last night and made sugar cookies. The kids love decorating them and I love eating them:) So good! Aaron's mom has the best sugar cookie recipe. So soft and delicious! The kids have decided that they want to be Jessie and Woody from Toy Story this year. They both already have the outfits, so that was easy. Lia is going to be a cow. I had her try it on and she was so adorable. I love the little tail that wags behind when she walks:) It'll be fun to see her this year.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Yay! This is the first that I'm reading of your news. So happy for you!
Yay! Congrats on your soon to be new little addition!! Hope you start feeling better!
Congrats! I hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment