Monday, October 4, 2010

not much blogging going on here because...

i haven't been feeling quite myself lately.  This is probably due to the fact that i'm in my first trimester with our 4th child:)  Due the beginning of May 2011.  This one will probably be our last as well, so many "lasts" to come.  I haven't been as sick this time around like I was with Lia.  Haven't even thrown up yet, which i like very much.  I have a  dr. apt. in 2 weeks where they'll do an ultrasound and make sure my due dates on.  Other thann being tired and having to eat every 2-3 hours, it isn't too bad.  Maybe it's a boy:)  We should find out around christmas.  So i'll post pics after my apt.

Hope everyone is enjoying the cooler fall weather.  We are finally starting to get out of the 80's and into the 70's.  I love fall.

15 comments:

Anna said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!!

Emily said...

Yay!!! Congrats!! Did you feel a big difference between your boy pregancy and your girls preganncys? So how many weeks does that make you? I'm so so bad at pregnancy math. ;) Congrats again!!!

Sarah said...

yay! Congrats! What a blessing!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

so exciting! congrats! and you are amazing... i am going to have a couple more but i need a little more time before i have number 4. there's just something about that number because 3 was too easy for me :)

can't wait to hear what you're having! hopefully a boy? :)

Hulberts said...

Wow! Congratulations!! Yay for not throwing up too!

Cute Family picture too!

Amanda said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! All these little babies. I hope it's a boy to even things up.

Kylee said...

Great news Veronica!! We are so excited for you and Aaron.

Unknown said...

Emily, i'm 9 weeks now and last time with lia i had really bad morning sickness. I eventually had to get zofran and that seemed to help some. With Bryce it was hardly noticeable. so maybe it's a boy this time.

Lindsey said...

Congrats! That's so exciting. Nice that you aren't very sick.

Christy said...

Yay yay yay!! Congrats and that's exciting to hear that this pregnancy is going better for you!

The Cahoons! said...

My Mom told me a couple weeks ago! I'm very excited for you and your family. Can't wait to hear what you're having! Did you know I'm due on Christmas? Smooth planning right. :)

Shelly Traveller said...

Yay, how exciting! Glad your feeling good :)

Ann-Marie said...

Congratulations!!!! How exciting!

Arianne said...

WHAT??? Oh my goodness. You are pregnant? Wow. Congratulations! But I'm sad to say that this is the end of our streak together. We're waiting another year. :) But have a boy, please, that way I know we'll have one too. haha.

SERAPH said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is SO exciting! I'm glad to hear that you're not having problems with morning sickness. Can't wait to see pictures!