Well, looks like my official due date is May 17, 2011. They moved it back a week. That's fine with me, i just need to skip May11 (which is Kaylee's b-day). That's my only worry. But other than that the baby looked good, heartbeat was 170 and there's only one of them:) I'm ok with that:)
Can't see much right now, just a little peanut shape:) I still have some nausea, but it's manageable. I'm thinking boy, but we won't find out till the end of dec.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
so excited for you!
Congrats! I'm a month ahead of you (we are on the same plan I think! LOL) and I totally can relate to the only one heartbeat anxiety! We had our first apt last week but no ultrasound yet, not til the end of Nov. I'm due April 20ish. Anyway, we'll have to keep tabs on each other thru this one (my "last" as well hopefully). Your little family is so cute!
Post a Comment