1. Cell phone

2. Frying pan with spatula (use it all the time)


3. Scrapbooking supplies
4. my wallet (has everything in it and therefore is huge)

5. our computer (enough said:)

6. t.v

7. washer and dryer (in our old apartment we used a community set and I love now being able to do it whenever and wearing my pajamas)

8. car (it's so nice to go whenever and wherever)

9. no-bake cookies (they will be the downfall of me)

10. these jeans that i'm wearing (i've had them for about 4 years and they are falling apart, but I don't want to get rid of them. I hate shopping for pants and am so particular about how they fit)
I tag Lacey, Andrea and Beka





2 comments:
lol I know that love affair of a pair of jeans...plus...you don't want to go into the store and discover your jeans size might have gone up...EEEK!!! And I must say...the next place we live as a requirement will HAVE to have a washer and dryer....LOVE YOU!!
Im glad you did this! I forgot about my washer and dryer too! I finally have my own set. I would die with out it! Take care!!
Post a Comment