Thursday, January 3, 2008

The year 2007

Well, this past year has been wonderful. Some of the things that we got to experience were:

1. The birth of Bryce Aaron Benson on feb. 20. He was 20.5 in. long and weighed 7lbs. 6oz. He has been such a blessing in our lives and continues to give us joy each day.

2. Kaylee turned 3 on may 11. She is growing up so fast and this year we put her in a co-op preschool where I help out and she seems to really enjoy learning and playing with other kids. She has one more year before she goes in to kindergarten in 2009.

3. Aaron completed his first year of his masters program and has only 6 months left to go!! Way to go honey, you're the best!! He turns 30 in march and will graduate in June with his masters in social work!

4. Both of our sisters (Rachel's) got married. My sister got married in aug. in the Nauvoo temple and his sister got married in oct. in the logan, ut temple. Way to go you guys!! Welcome to the married club:)

*** Bryce and Kaylee will finally be getting a cousin this year and Aaron and I will finally be an aunt and uncle. My sister Rachel is pregnant and due in aug!! Congrats you guys!

5. My mom and dad got to come out to spokane, was for thanksgiving this year where I got to cook my first thanksgiving meal at my own place. It went wonderfully and hope to do it again next year:)

6. I turned 25 this year and we were wonderfully delighted to see our car insurance go down:) Yeah! I also got a job working a few hours a week for WIC helping other moms learn the importance of breastfeeding. I mainly do phone calls from home and it's great not to have to leave my kids to work:)

7. Aaron and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on June 1!!!! Aaron surprised me by booking an overnight trip for us while we were in utah in july. I was very nice to have some time together and thank you to his fam for watching the kids. Aaron got me the 7th Harry Potter book, which I was very happy to get:)

Heavenly Father continues to bless us each day and we are so grateful for his love for us and for the truth that we have on this earth. I'm blessed to have a testimony of the gospel and to live now with the things that we have. May this year be as wonderful as the last:)

1 comment:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

what a great year! and it looks like you had a wonderful christmas in utah. cute pics of your kiddies! they are so darling :)