This year we got to spend two wonderful weeks in utah for christmas. We had a blast doing many family things together and had fun just talking and playing games. The kids had a great christmas and Kaylee loved playing dress up with her aunts and Bryce has got some new teeth in the past few days. OVerall, we had a great time and really enjoyed seeing everyone. We even got to see some good friends of ours and get to see their lovely families. Good luck to my bestest friend, Lacey with the soon to be arrival of their baby girl!!
Here are just a few pics of the wonderful time we had. I'll put up a slide show in a few days:)

Kaylee in her Cinderella dress.

Kaylee and her christmas pj's.
Bryce in his christmas eve pajamas. We get pj's every year.
1 comment:
cute pictures!!! I bet the kids will love that barbie car, I always wanted one of those when I was little.
Post a Comment