Friday, January 11, 2008
Bryce walking
These things are so exciting! I remember when Kaylee did this and it was so wonderful to watch her grow and learn. Kaylee walked at 13 months and Bryce is right around that too. He's 10 1/2 right now, but give him a month to get it down. He's been getting in to more stuff lately. Exploring everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Thats so exciting! Lily walked at 8 months and it changed everything! There's a lot more stuff to get into thats for sure! He is so cute!
Woo Hoo! Bryce walking already!! I am such a proud aunt. Bryce is so freakin adorable!!
AWWWWWWWWW Bryce is so dang cute V!!! Congrats!!!
I can't believe he's walking! Go Bryce!
Hey, how is Washington? We were there for X-mas because that's where Brandon's family is from. I can't believe you have 2 kids! We are still in Utah. We bought a house in Orem. Brandon just got a job where he might be able to transfer in 6 months, so maybe one day we'll get out of Utah! It's so fun to see your family! Hope you're doing great!
How exciting! Good luck, boys get into everything!
Post a Comment