Well, next week at this time we'll be in CA going to Disneyland:) My dad and Karen got their letter from the first presidency canceling her previous sealing, so now they can get married. We leave on wed. evening and drive to cedar city, ut. to stay with some friends there. Then thur. we drive the rest of the way to CA to meet my family and the rest of Karen's family.
There will be quite a lot of people there since she has 6 kids and their families and then me, rachel and steph and our crew. It'll be exciting though. They're getting married in the Redlands, CA temple that's not too far away from where she lives and then having a reception friday night. Then saturday we got to Disneyland:)
This is Kaylee and Bryce's first trip there and i'm so excited to show them all the cool stuff. I've been to Disneyland once, when I was younger. I've always gone to Disneyworld, which was way closer to KY. But either way it's going to be fun. Most of Aaron's family will be coming down with us to do Disneyland and they're super excited about that:) It'll be a good time for sure!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I'm so excited for you!! A whole new family and Disneyland in one week!! Thats crazy. Have a safe trip and we will see you on Sunday!!
ugh. jealous!
i hope you guys have a great time! you know how i love disneyland! :)
p.s. i need to talk to you about Washington. we have a job opportunity there and i want to know how you liked it.
Wish I could be there! Give my love and best wishes to your dad. I'll be thinking of you all!
tacoma...i lost your number!
This will be an exciting time for you all and in more ways than one. Hope everyone has a memorable time.
Your kids are going to love it! How exciting. Good luck with everything else. I'm sure you'll have a great time!
Post a Comment