Tuesday, November 4, 2008

rock the vote!!!

Just wanted to remind everyone to get out there and exercise your freedom by voting!!! What a great opportunity to let your voice be heard and do something not a lot of other countries allow their citizens to do.

here is the website for utah voters (thanks Karen:)

here

Vote Pictures, Images and Photos

***Also, Yes on 8 (california voters)

3 comments:

Arianne said...

Yeah! 8 passed! As well as similar measures in Arizona and Florida I heard. That is very good news. :) How do you feel about President Obama?

Heather Whitehead said...

Sounds like fun going to Sunny California especially right now! I'm sure Kaylee and Bryce will have so much fun at Disneyland, make sure you post lots of pics. So are you feeling better about your dad's wedding? I hope your doing ok!
We haven't found out anything new about Andrew's leg still the same, possibly surgery. You learn to be VERY patient being in the Military, but we're doing good. I'm actually coming back to Utah in June for sure, i plan on staying for a few weeks. I'm sooooo excited to see everyone! Have fun in Cali!

The Clems said...

can you believe all the protesting in salt lake?! crazy huh. im just grateful it passed!