This year for Thanksgiving, we were at Aaron's house out in Newton, ut. Everyone gathered together that day while we feasted on some good food. I made chocolate pies this year, green bean casserole, and did the mashed potatoes. Everyone helped out in some way and we were able to eat well. I'm so thankful for my family and all that they do for me. My in laws are so wonderful and the kids just love them to death!
I'm thankful for my children and the fact that Heavenly Father has blessed me with them. I know that being a parent is a big responsiblity, but it is also the most rewarding thing I have ever done.
I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, who so faithfully stands by my side and has been a strong arm of strength to me, especially this year. I'm able to stay home with our children, b/c he works hard and we've been blessed with a good job. I've been given so much and I only hope that I tell the Lord thank you enough for all i've been blessed with.
Here are some fun pics from thanksgiving and yesterday, when we went to get the tree for Aaron's house and we all decorated. This is Jordans (aaron's little brother) last holiday season before he goes on his mission. We'll miss him next year, but are glad to know that he wants to serve the Lord.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Last night was especially fun!! nothing like pizza and neil diamond christmas!!! We love you guys so much. And thanks for helping out so much all the time. Mom appreciates you so much. Your family is so awesome and we love you guys.
I'm glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving, i bet they sure love having you guys back in Utah. Are you guys going back to Kentucky for christmas this year?
Post a Comment