Saturday, November 1, 2008

trunk-or-treat



We decided to do our halloween fun out in newton, where aaron grew up. They had a trunk-or-treat and there were so many kids there in fun costumes. Almost all of us dressed up and we had a good time. I loved char's costume of a pregnant redneck with her bottle of rootBeer in her hand. Rachel and troy had good costumes too! Kaylee decided she wanted to go as Ariel and we stuck Bryce in the giraffe costume kaylee wore 2 years ago. He didn't mind at all and kept the hood on most of the night.

I can't believe how warm and nice the weather was. It was around 60 degrees. Aaron says he can't ever remember it being this warm.

7 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

Happy Halloween!!! The kiddies look cute!! And I hope you are feeling better, some what. Love you!!

Arianne said...

Cute costumes....but I can't quite figure out what you are - great wig, though! :) I think it's funny how it looks like Aaron doesn't have a neck. haha. You guys are funny.

Emily said...

Cute costumes!!! Love that little giraffe costume! :)

Mel said...

Vern,

It was fun to see you this weekend! Thanks for supporting our family.

Your little family is so cute! Kaylee stole my heart yesterday! :) See you again...? I don't know when actually! Anyway take care!

Love you guys!

The Clems said...

you guys looked so cute!

Heather Whitehead said...

Cute Costumes you guys all look so cute and kaylee and Bryce look adorable. I love Aarons costume it made me laugh, Great job Aaron..... It looks like you had alot of fun Chars costume is HILARIOUS! How's everything in Utah??

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

yall look so cute!aaron looks hilarious!