Sunday, May 17, 2009

birthday party


This is the birthday girl. We decided to have her party at the park and grill out too:) Just family was invited and kaylee was glad to get to play with her cousins. She was wanting a Barbie cake that we saw a few weeks ago in the store. I called around just to see how much they were and some were aroud $50 bucks, NO WAY! That's crazy, for a cake. So I wanted to try one, but was hesitant about getting it to work. Well with the help of my best friend Lacey and my sister steph, we did it! It actually looked descent:) and tasted good too. (nothing beats wiltons buttercream frosting)

Her fun cousins!



Lacey and Ryan came up to see us and spend the night. Kaylee and Bryce Loved having Hailey around to play with. Kaylee would pick her up and take her to her room and play. I think she's ready for her new baby sister to come:) Right now we officially have 5 weeks left, but I go to the dr. this week and we'll see how i'm progressing. Bryce was 2 weeks early, so we'll see what happens:)Bryce couldn't help himself:) After I took Barbie out of the cake he just had to lick off the icing. It was good:)

5 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

We had such a good time, I couldn't believe how sweet Kaylee and Bryce were to Hailey. And you did an awesome job on the cake! Thanks again for being such a great host, we can't wait to come again!

Sheena said...

I had a cake just like that when I was little! Happy Birthday Kaylee!

Brown Family said...

Great job on the cake!

Macdonalds said...

What a cute cake! I like that Bryce had to lick off the frosting. Happy B-day Kaylee

.l i c k t e e s. said...

fun party at the park! we like having our parties with the cousins, too. and cute cake! i can't believe how old kaylee is! it seems like is wasn't that long ago that she was crawling through my family room :) she's so cute!