Monday, June 8, 2009

Lia Molly Benson


She's here!!! She came early sunday morning June 7 at 3:24 am. She was 6lbs. 13 oz. and 19 in. long. The kids are so excited she's here and so are we!!! Everything went well and we both are doing good. No tears or stitches needed:)

This is what we saw after her head came out:) I looked in the mirror and there was this head with this black hair. I couldn't believe she was ours!!! Our kids have never had hair when born and for sure not black:)

Lia with her blanket made by grandma Benson. This has become tradition in our family. I take the blanket that she makes them to the hospital so we can get pictures in it. I love this one!!!

The nurses did her hair and put the bow in for her pictures. We are still amazed at how much hair she has:)

The kids love their little sister so much. Kaylee wants to hold her all the time and Bryce just loves to kiss the top of her head.



21 comments:

Trachel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!! I need to come see her soon:) i hope everything is going good let me know if you need anything.

Anna said...

Oh congratulations!!!! I have been thinking about you, she is absolutly gorgeous and I love her name!!!! Love the hair too!!

Brown Family said...

Congrats! Your family is beautiful! Love the name! :)

Kim and Jon said...

congrats! she is beautiful! i can't believe you have 3 kids now!

Sheena said...

Congratulations, she's a beauty! I'm glad you are doing well, you look great!

Megan said...

Congratulations! She's a doll. I love the picture of the three kids together!

lisalisa said...

YAY! Congratulations! Look at your beautiful family!

Lucy said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear things went well.

BBC said...

congrats!!!! i really like the name Lia! how pretty!

Gardner Grafix said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful:)

Erin V said...

Oh - happy news! What a beautiful girl. And, Veronica, you look great!
Congrats!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

baby lia! i was headed to bed but thought i should hurry and look and see if you had her :) she's beautiful! i'm glad that everything went well-although having a baby in the middle of the night is no fun! i hope you are getting some help so that you can catch up on sleep. and i love all her hair-babies with hair are so much fun!! she's darling. i can't wait to see more pictures!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! She's so cute! I love all that hair.

Arianne said...

Oh my gosh! You are SURE she's yours? All that hair! haha just kidding. She looks a lot like baby Kaylee to me (just with hair :). Congratulations! And I really like the name Lia - cute spelling. Now take it easy, ok? I'll have to call you to find out how the delivery went this time.

Shelly Traveller said...

She' a doll!!!! Look at all that hair! I'm glad it went so well!

Lacey.costner said...

she is so beautiful!!!

Macdonalds said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I can't believe her hair, I was shocked. How exciting! I'm glad things went so well for you!

Karen said...

She is beautiful!!! Can't wait to come and see her! For sure when we get back from summer games!! She looks like a molly!!!

The Clems said...

congrats to you guys!

Brandon and Amber said...

So I'm a bit slow in finding out you had her, but congrats! She's beautiful and I'm so glad you didn't have to have any stitches. Always a good thing!

Ann-Marie said...

Congratulations!!!! She is sooo adorable! How fun to have all that hair! :)