Thursday, June 11, 2009

swimming lessons for kaylee


I signed Kaylee up for swimming lessons a few weeks ago. I realize that that might have been terrible timing on my part, but so far has worked out ok. She has really been enjoying them, from what aaron tells me. She has even progressed to jumping in on her own and going under the water, which for her is quite the accomplishment. She loves her teacher. There are 4 boys and she is the only girl in her class.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh she is so grown up! How is everything going with 3 now? How is sweet little Lia's jaundice? I hope you all are doing well! Can't wait to see more pictures! Little babies change SO much so fast! ;)

Anna said...

How cute. Mikelle starts swim lessons on July 6 at 9 AM, I'm a little worried as to how we will all make it there in time. :) Wish us luck.