Wednesday, July 1, 2009

first bath

The other day we gave Lia her first real bath. We've been doing them in the sink and also doing sponge baths, but this one was in her bath tub:) She loved the warm water and then hated getting out into the cold ( I don't blame her:). She still has her black hair, but I think it might be starting to get lighter, only time will tell. I took her in the get weighed yesterday and she was 8.1lbs. and 20 3/4 in. long. She's starting to be awake more often and the other day she smiled for the first time when she was awake. Grandma Benson was holding her and I couldn't get to my camera fast enough, but it was so cute:)

Here's what I mean by she hates getting out:)

Sat. we went over to grandma/pa's house to play outside and BBQ:) The kids had a great time and zonked out on the way home. That's when you know you've had a fun filled day. Bryce put the baseball on the side to help prop his head up. So ingenious:)

4 comments:

.l i c k t e e s. said...

she's darling! and does she look like bryce or kaylee? it looks like she's got her own little look-maybe more like bryce? at least she's so cute and growing!

Trachel said...

oh my gosh lia could not get any cuter! those pictures are so precious! and bryce how cute! love those kids!

Unknown said...

I don't know who she looks like. It's hard for me to tell. The hair totally throws me off when I look at pics of Bryce and Kaylee when they were little. But if I had to choose, i'd say she looks more like Bryce too.

Lacey.costner said...

I miss having a little baby, she is so precious! I would have to say she looks more like Bryce too!! Have a Happy 4th!!