Sunday, July 19, 2009

Kaylee has been asking to hold Lia all the time now. She's really good at picking her up and holding her and loves to carry her around like a little doll. I really do love her help. She's always running to get me something and is such a good helper.

I bought these soccer cleats at a garage sale last week and Bryce has been wearing them nonstop! He loves them and the first couple of nights wanted to sleep with them and then the first thing he would say when he woke up is where is my cleats? It's too funny. Yesterday I was going to the store and he insisted on wearing them. So, to avoid another conflict i just let him wear them to the store and it was all good.

We also went out to the Benson house yesterday to swim and play. It was around 100 degrees, so those that got in the pool felt good. I guess I just don't like swimming in cold water. Probably b/c I grew up swimming in this warm lake when we would go boating. I miss those days. Carefree. We also BBQ shrimp and chicken. Always good:)


Aunt Rachel and Uncle Troy
She loves the goggles that grandma got for the pool. She wore them all day and was finally getting used to the water after everyone got out:)
My dirty faced boy:)
"I want food now!" Lia in her cute little swim suit. The water is just a tad bit cold for her and mommy:)

The goggles were still a little tight, can't you tell:) It was smushing Bryce's face.

No comments: