Monday, July 20, 2009

Save Red Plum!!

I am new to the coupon world as many of you out there are also doing the same thing. I've been doing it for a few months now and have noticed quite a change in what I can buy, b/c I am able to save money. I've been able to build my food storage by using coupons and save tons. I just found out about this news that some of our coupons are going to be cut from the sunday paper and that's the only reason I get it. Check out the websites posted and please sign the petition to get the coupons back. Let the companies know that we value these and that they should bring them back.

Join us in telling Valassis Communications “Don’t cut my coupons!

Spread the word about this story! Get your friends and family involved. Forward the link to this page, blog about it, post it on your Facebook profile, Tweet it, whatever it takes to get the word out. We can make a difference and keep our coupons. Consumer influence has worked in other coupon markets. Let Valassis know that we don’t want them to cut our coupons! On www.DontCutMyCoupons.com, you can contact companies that advertise with Valassis and let them know that you are not happy about this change. We’ve made a list of advertisers to make it easier for everyone to express their opinion.

Visit us at www.DontCutMyCoupons.com and make your voice heard!

Also, please sign our Online Petition against this action!

Visit this link from the Pinching Your Pennies Blog for more on this story!

No comments: