Monday, July 13, 2009

my girls

This weekend we went out and let the kids go swimming, or at least run around in their swim suits. My kids just haven't warmed up to the water yet like I was when I was young. I was a fish! I guess that's party b/c we we lived in Hawaii and were always at the beach:) My mother in law bought this new pool toy and it's huge:) Everyone loves it, even Bryce wanted to take a ride on the walrus.

This was before church yesterday. I just love having two girls to dress up. They usually look cute and then people probably look at their mom and think could she be their mom:) I'm usually casually dressed. Right now i'm in that awkward phase where your body is still not your own. But I think we're slowly getting back to where I used to be. Lia is 5 weeks now and so I think we'll go get the joggin stroller tires fixed so I can get out and get my exercise on:) Oh how lovely.

4 comments:

Anna said...

That walrus is huge, it looks fun!!! And your kids are so darling.

Trachel said...

I cant say it enough your kids are adorable and im so happy that i get to see them lots now that your close! we love spending time with you guys!

Brown Family said...

Swimming how fun! Having two girls to dress up is super fun!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

dressing little girls is too much fun! your girls look so super cute :)

and nice work on getting back to running!! i still haven't found a time to get out and run...taking all three kids is not my idea of a fun run :) at least i have the treadmill.