Thursday, July 9, 2009

temple

Ogden Temple Pictures, Images and Photos

Yesterday Aaron and I were able to go to the ogden LDS temple. It was so nice to get away and have that time together. Logan has been closed this month, so we drove down. Neither of us have had the chance to go to the ogden one, so it was neat to see the inside. Very similar to the provo temple.

Thanks to aaron's family for watching the kids! They are always so wonderful to us and we appreciate it so much. We have totally loved living close to family. When I was growing up we didn't live close to any family. The closest family we had was 12 hours away in Texas. Aaron, however, grew up with family next door and down the street. I guess when you don't have family near by you make the ward your family, and that' s nice too. We made great friends growing up and to this day remain close with those people.

2 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

I'm so happy that you were able to go to the temple! I hope you got what you needed, love you~!

Karen said...

Hey I think you had to go by our house to get to OGDEN!! We do do babysitting!! NEXT time!!