Tuesday, February 26, 2008

getting over sickness

The last few days have been total crap. Bryce has been sick since sat. and yesterday me and aaron didn't feel good. Kaylee has been ok thankgoodness, but we are all ready to feel better. I just hate seeing my kids sick. It's no fun and Bryce can't exactly tell me where it hurts.

Thanks to Arianne who did preschool for me today so I could stay home with Bryce. Very much appreciated:) thank you!

Well, Feb. is almost over and next month we're going to Seattle with our families and I'm so excited! We've never been before and we want to go before we move away. My parents and Aaron's parents and 3 siblings are going and I have so much planned to do. We're going to the space needle, aquarium, china town and maybe some other stops like the fish market. It should be ok weather, but we'll see:)

space needle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

seattle is on my list of places i want to visit! that sounds like so much fun! i hope you all are feeling better today...sick kiddies are the worst :(

The Clems said...

Seattle is one of my favorite cities! It is really gorgeous. Hope you get feeling better soon!

Brandon and Amber said...

If you get a chance, you should eat dinner on top of the space needle. There's really nothing like it. It does cost a pretty penny, but the food is great and you get a 360 degree view of the city. Also, there is a cow chip cookie place that sells insanely huge cookies that are fabulous. I'm not the biggest fan of Pike Street Market...only because I can't stand the smell of fish. You'll have to let me know what you end up doing!

Macdonalds said...

I have traveled a lot but have yet to make it to Seattle. I'm sure you will have a lot of fun! I hope you guys are feeling better too.