here are just a few pics of the first year of his life:)
Bryce Aaron Benson born feb.20, 2007 at 10:35 pm in spokane, wa. I was already at 7cm before I went into labor. Contractions started about 9:20pm and we left for the hospital at 9:45pm when I knew these were not going away. We got to the hospital at 10pm and I was at 8cm and in a lot of pain:) I had planned on going natural, but you forget the pain you had in the previous births and then it all comes crashing back to your memory. My dr. showed up at 10:15 and broke my water at 10:30 and he was born at 10:35pm. One push for his head and one for his body. It was the crasiest experience ever, but well worth it. Aaron stayed by my side the entire time and held my hand and helped me breathe. I COULD NOT have done it without him! When we got to transistion (8-10cm) I was hurting so bad, but there wasn't much to be done and all I could do was breathe and squeeze his hand. But we got through it and I think i'll go natural again the next time:) Crazy that this was a year ago.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Wow, I have to give credit for anyone that goes natural! Happy Birthday Bryce!
Happy Birthday Bryce!!! I am amazed that you went natural, good job, I just hope I never have too!!
yay! happy birthday! awww little one year olds are the best, if i must say so myself
what a cute slide show! i hope the birthday boy had a great day! that's an amazing birth story...you should have 10 kids :) and i thought i was going crazy when i showed up at the hospital at a 6. you're a trooper!
I can't imagine arriving at the hospital at a 7! I was always no more than a 1! I went natural with Audrey, and I understand the pain! It is empowering! I'm glad it went well for you. Happy Birthday to your son!
I tell you this all the time V but you are so friggin Hard core!! You are my inspiration!! I love you and Happy Birthday to Bryce!!
Post a Comment