Sunday, February 24, 2008

sick little guy:(

Well, yesterday Bryce was fine one minute and then the next minute he throws up everywhere. I'm not really sure what's wrong with him since he was acting fine and then it happened. The stomach flu has been going around, so maybe that's it or it could be from the shots he got on friday, not really sure. But then he threw up again sat. night and again once during last night.

I called someone to sub for me, but I hate not being there at church b/c no one really wants to fill in for me (primary chorister), so I try to avoid that if I can. Last week Aaron was home sick with the kids, so it's been quite a while since we were all there as a family. HOpefully next week we can all make it, (cross your fingers).

Bryce is taking a nap right now, so maybe he'll start feeling better today. We'll see. I'm really wanting spring to be here now! It is snowing a little outside, but last week we were able to see the sun a few times, which makes me think that spring is coming:) I think spring is my favorite season. Aaron always makes fun of me cause we were playing a game once and he thought my favorite was spring and then I said fall. But spring really is my fav:) I always loved when we lived in orem, when the cherry blossom trees would bud and BYU campus would be so beautiful! I loved it when all the tress were in bloom and the flowers were planted.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm sorry, sick kids are no fun! I hope he gets over it.

The Clems said...

oh no! everyone i know is getting sick (including me!). i am so ready to get out of this yucky weather here in utah. spring is right around the corner! i love spring too! how is everyone doing? bryce is just too cute! kaylee is getting so big! i hope you guys make it through the winter! i hate the cold!!