Well, aaron always seems to surprise me:) He has to really sneaky about it, cause I tend to find out by accident most times. But he now is pretty good at hiding things and making sure that his surprises are actually surprises.
This morning I went into the office for about an hour and came home to Kaylee excited. She showed me the flowers that aaron had gotten for her and she was so glad to get them. The other day she said that valentines day was for me and daddy, but I told her that it was a good day to tell those that you care about that you love them.
Anyways, I walked into our bedroom and there on my nightstand was flowers, a card and some heart shaped reeses candy ( which I absolutely love). That card was so sweet and he always writes something in there, which is what I love the most.
So, to my sweatheart for life, Aaron, I love you. Thank you for being the best husband, father and eternal companion I could ask for. I couldn't do it without you:) YOu make life wonderful.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment