Sunday June 1, was our 6 year anniversary. We drove home from utah that day, so we didn't really celebrate. But we're going out to dinner tonight. Just wanted to say I love you Aaron and am so grateful for you and all that you do for me and our family. Thanks for working so hard and willing to sacrifice for us. I'm so proud of you and everything you've accomplished.
We also found out yesterday that Aaron got the job that he interviewed for on friday. He'll be working for Bear River Health Department in logan, utah. Full benefits and the regular working hours. We're so excited and glad to know that he'll have a job when we get there! This last two years has been full of wonderful things and we're so glad to have gotten a good education. Thankful to the Lord for his many blessings and his watchful care over us. We are so blessed.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
yeah for aaron! i'm so happy for your guys! my parents live in logan so we visit often! when will you be moving there?
Congratulations Guys! Good luck in Logan!
Congrats on 6 years and the new job! I was sorry to read about your mom passing away--that must have been really hard, but isn't it wonderful to have the Gospel and know that you will see her again! I hope that you and your family are doing well!
congratulations on the new job! It's always a relief to have certainty in your future. As an answer to your question, I'm feeling fine. Can't complain. Just tired. Compared to most people, pregnancy is pretty easy for me.
Hey! Congrats on the job. I'm excited we'll be closer to you guys.... assuming we'll be able to get moved down there soon too! I'm so sorry about your mom Vern! She was such a beautiful woman! I love that first picture you posted of her! I hope you are doing good. Hopefully we'll see you soon. We can get the girls together to play!!
Congrats on the job, that is great!
Congrats on the job Aaron! That's exciting you will be moving back to Utah, when will you move?? Good Luck with everything.
Congratulations on 6 years!! You all have such cute kids! I was so glad to hear from you...I found your blog once, but then couldn't remember what it was so I will be excited to keep in touch now! Well, what a sweet post about your mother! My mom called and told me and she was just in tears. She really was an amazing lady and I really can't even begin to imagine what that must be like. We are thinking of you all!
YAY!!!! I'm just excited to get to see you more often!WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!
I am so excited to get to see you guys more! Veronica you are so talented and i cant wait to learn from you! I hope you guys know how much we LOVE you. Cant wait to see you and get the Gold in cedar city:)
Hey Veronica I saw your blog on Heather's and wanted to say Hi. You have such a cute family. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, but what a beautiful post about her. Families are Forever! That is exciting that you will be moving back to Utah! I hope you don't mind if I peek in on your blog, I love the sites you have listed on your side for kids they are great! Thanks for sharing.
Shelly Bennett Traveller
Post a Comment