Monday, June 16, 2008

we made it!!!

Well, sunday we moved and we made it safely here to utah:) The drive wasn't too bad, but packing up everything was so exhausting!! We could not have done it without the help of our families. Thank you so much all of you who helped get us packed up and cleaned. We are truly indebted to you!!!

We are now here at Aaron's house for the next month or two while we figure out where to move (either a house or apartment). Aaron starts work this next week and this weekend we are off to summer games ( Go team PRIME)!!!

Here are just a few pics from the weekend and aaron's graduation. Congrats honey, you did it!!!

I would also like to say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!
Aaron, you are the best dad ever and I'm so grateful to have you as my eternal companion. You are wonderful to me and the kids and you are such a hard worker. You provide for us, and make sure that we are taken care of and you do it with a great funny attitude.

To my DAD, I love you!!! You are such an inspiration to me and I want to be like you when i grow up. You are such a hard worker and are so smart. You are patient and long suffering (raising 3 daughters to adulthood) and i love that you are so good with money and expenses. You have taught me to wise in that area and that is knowledge that we all need.

You are also so spiritual and have a love for the gospel that you have passed on to us kids. Your strong testimony is an example to me and something I can learn from. Thank you for being there for me and teaching me that families can be together for ever. I love you and thank you so much for helping us move. Without your packing skills we would have been in a much tighter space:) We love you!!!

Here are just a few pics of the weekend. Some more are on their way:)


5 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats on the move!!! How exciting to be on the next chapter of your lives!! YAY!

Lacey.costner said...

wow, I can not WAIT to be done!!! Seeing all those pics just helps me to remember that that day will come!! Congratulations to Aaron and I'm so happy for you!!

Macdonalds said...

I'm glad you guys made it. Good luck finding a place etc. Congrats Aaron! I bet it's so nice that it is official and he is done!

Anna said...

I'm glad you made it safely!!! Good luck find a place to live and moving yet again :)

will, jess, gabbie, kensie, cambrie... said...

Hi Veronica! What part of Utah did you move to? And what will Aaron be doing for work? That is so fun that he is done with school and that you will be starting a new chapter in life. If we are ever in Utah, we will have to come visit....same with yall and Rexburg. We will be out of here probably by the end of August. The little baby girl is due mid july. fun fun, yes i am looking very preggo. :)

love jess