Monday, June 23, 2008

summer games


swimming at the hotel
red lobster
The whole team
We traveled down to cedar city, utah for the utah summer games. Aaron and his brothers got a team together and went down to play in the tournament down there. We had a good time and got to also go down to St. George and go shopping and eat a Red Lobster.

2 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

REd Lobster?!?!?!? I am SOOOOOO Jealous!! I hope you ate a ton of those cheddar bay biscuits for me V!!

Arianne said...

Hey! It sounds like you guys are having a really fun summer. Cami misses Kaylee and talks about her all the time. She doesn't have too many friends around here anymore - we had Ella Deakins over last week so maybe we'll have to try and do that more often. :) The new renters are still getting settled in. I think they are going to be fine....they are a bit picky though I think. Or maybe you guys were just really easy going. That's probably it. :) Talk to you later.