yesterday we had some people over and had a pool party. The kids had fun playing in the water and running around. It was pretty hot out, so the water, i'm sure, felt good. I didn't get in yesterday, but went around taking pictures and then getting out popsicles for everyone. We even got the slip-n-slide that uncle brennan got kaylee for her birthday. The water was cold, but they loved it anyways:)
grandma benson trying to stay cool
Uncle jordan and uncle ryan in the kiddie pool with the kids:)





3 comments:
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! How did bryce survive his first haircut?? I just have to say that made my day to see Mason and Mckade, man i miss them tons! Have Kaylee give them a big kiss from me ha ha. Any luck finding houses?
Veronica~ sorry Brandon hasn't called you yet--I haven't checked my blog in a while to see your comment and then he got in a car accident yesterday. I will try and have him call you when he gets home today!
I have missed so many posts!! First of all, thats awesome you nursed for so long!!! Is it so horrible that I was way concerned about the outcome of my "girls" more so than the healthy outcome of Hailey?? You are an inspiration to us all!! Poor Bryce, how traumatic!! It looks good though and what a fun pool party. I'm sure Kaylee is LOVING being so close to her grands and aunts and uncles. Good luck house hunting!! I love you!!
Post a Comment