The celebration also puts on a 5K that you can run in, so Aaron, myself, Rachel and Char ran it this year. We all did pretty good, considering none of us are runners. This was only my second time to run it. I did it 3 years ago and ran it in around 31 minutes. This year my time was 28:30! I just wanted to break 30 min. and I did it:)
(I do have to confess though that the first time I ran I was 30 lbs. heavier. I guess getting that weight off really does make a difference. I can see now what it might be like for the biggest loser competitors when they have to put on the weights and run, which by the way the new season is starting soon!!!!)
Bryce was feeling better so we let him have a snow cone, of which he devoured:) He loved it!!!
Bryce at the petting zoo, trying to get in:) He just loves animals.
Kaylee got to ride on the primary children's float in the parade that they had. She was so excited to be involved with the parade and even got to sit by her cousin.





2 comments:
WOW V!!! 28:30 I am seriously impressed!! I'm still at 38:00!! lol And by the way, of course i'm going to a party!! BYU is having a big party with a blood drive until midnight!! lol also raffles, games, prizes, food, and they will be playing Stephenie Meyer's favorite songs that she listened to while writing the TWILIGHT series...IT WILL BE A BLAST!!! And my friend Keri and I are making our own TEam Edward shirts!!! WOOHOO!!! What are you doing love??
way to go vernon! little bryce is just so funny trying to get as close as possible to the animals! it'll be fun to see what he and will will do together when they get older. hope you get a hold of mindy, she and you are in need of each others friendship. love ya!
Post a Comment