They older couple, me and my funny hubby! Lovely:)
The cute, still newlywed couple, Rachel and Troy:)
Bryce has loved playing in the sprinklers lately. He just lets the water soak him and he just plays and sometimes, if i'm not watching closely, he'll eat the dirt. I know that sounds bad, but I guess after the first kid you don't get too upset about things the second time around:) I usually don't like the kids to get too dirty and ruin their clothes, but i'm trying to get better at it and not let it bother me so much. So sometimes when he's playing in the dirt, I just have to let him have fun.
This was Kaylee and her cousin Mason on his new 4 wheeler. Kaylee has so much fun playing with him and her other cousins. They run around and wreak havoc everywhere:)





4 comments:
Great pics!!!
Aww looks like ya'll had a great time!! I love that picture of Bryce!! Too funny!! Hey, just get some DI clothes for him to play in!! Love you!
Happy 4th! Glad you guys had such a fun time. Bryce is getting so big and cute!
I love that picture of Mason-Kaylee-and Bryce on the four wheeler it's too cute! I talked to Mason the other day and he always tells me how much he misses me and asks when i'm coming back. He's so sweet i miss those kids! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!
Post a Comment