Wednesday, July 30, 2008

mask


Yesterday Grandma Benson came home with the batman mask. Kaylee had been having a bad day, but as soon as she put that thing on she was a different person. She was jumping around acting like batman and just being crazy. It was so funny. We even got bryce to put it on. He liked it too:)

We haven't seen the movie yet, but I think we will soon. Everyone who has seen it has loved it, so i'm kinda excited to go. This is Aaron's last full 5 day work week. Next week he starts the 4-10 hour days. I think he'll like it and it'll give us some time on the weekends to do things together.

3 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

My boys have those masks and wear them everyday! I'm excited to see the movie as well.
The Newton celebration was a blast, I saw Aaron but i didn't see you. Are you in your new house yet?

Brown Family said...

I have been really bad about posting on our blog and leaving comments on other blogs. I love reading about everybody, but I feel time is so limited everyday so I have become lazy with the whole blog thing. So... Congrats on the house! The kids look cute with the Batman mask. Have they adjusted well with the move?

rachel huss said...

what a funny thing! a little plasitic mask making kaylee and bryce into different ppl ... what an interesting idea!