On a better and more exciting note: I am finally an AUNT!!! My sister Rachel had her baby last thursday, 8/21/08 (three months to the day that my mom passed away). I don't say that to sound sad, but to say that I know she was up there in heaven with little William and that day was supposed to be when he came to earth. I know I'll always remember it and I know Rachel will tell him of his grandma and help him get to know her.
He ws 8lbs. 21 in. long with black hair. How jealous I am that he already has hair. It must be the Filipino in Matt that brings that out. He is adorable and I can't wait to see more pics:) His full name is William Matthew Huss after his dad and grandpa. We can't say how excited we are to be aunts and uncles and for our kids to have cousins.





1 comment:
congrats, he is really cute!
Post a Comment