We had such a good time:) We had a girls night of shopping and spending time together. I got a few new items to wear and then we ate at this awesome chinese place in logan. We headed off to Boarders around 11pm and waited with probably 200 others that were there as well. There was such a broad range of ages and personalities there. I saw many youth and many young mothers/wives out there all waiting to get there hands on this long awaited love story.
I've got about 200 pages left to go, but it has been wonderful. There have been things that I would never imagined in there and can't wait to finish it.
I'm glad these books don't come out to often, because that's all my mind can think of when i'm reading it. I just get so drawn in that I forget that I have kids to care for and other things to do:) But I love it!!! Happy reading to all:)





3 comments:
i know exactly how you feel! i LOVED the book! it was everything i hoped for and more!
What a fun idea! I'm still on the second book so I better hurry! I'm curious about the whole picking sides thing.
btw we are putting Ty in a preschool in Smithfield I'm not sure of any on the other end of the valley. Good luck! I found it because a few kids in my ward had gone there. So I would ask your new ward what's close.
I love reading, but that has been put on the back burner. I will hit you up for some advice when I have some free time. Happy Reading to You!
Post a Comment