Last year we did a co-op preschool that worked out really well, but this year I wanted her to be able to experience going away and being in a classroom setting. Most of the kids are 4-5 and will be starting kindergarten next year. Here in logan, kindergarten is half day, so that will be a nice transition into full day 1st grade.
Today she came home and they had learned about the letter A and had done all sorts of writing and sounding out the letter. I think this, along with our at home stuff, will help her out greatly. While she was there I just ran some errands with Bryce and then we went back to pick her up. While I was waiting a few minutes I pulled out Harry Potter 5 and began rereading it. I'm sure most of you have heard by now that Harry Potter 6 the movie, was moved back to next JULY. I was so looking forward to it coming out in nov. I guess another 8 months won't kill me, but I like it when they come out during the holiday time. It's fun to go then.





8 comments:
Yea for pre-school! Samantha's first day is on Tuesday and she's never been before, so I'm anxious to see how she does. Isn't it crazy to think that we'll have kids in kindergarten next year???
Awww, she is growing up so fast! She is gorgeous! Congrats on becoming an aunt! You guys have your hands full these past few months with all the good news and of course, the house! How exciting!!!
I'll MM you on BF next week as to the latest on our TTC! (waiting for one of Walt's test results)
I'm glad Kaylee likes preschool. She is getting so big. I'm starting Gavin out twice a week for now.
It looks like you are getting settled into your house, that must be nice. Congrats on being an aunt!
oh my gosh don't they just get too big too fast!!
She looks adorable! I'm sure she'll love it and you will too! Happy free time!
wow, preschool, by the way I totally agree, Harry Potter is much better around Christmas, I love when they talk about Hogwarts around Christmas
that is so exciting! she looks so cute!
I can't believe she's so big now!!! she's so cute with that backpack, I love it!
Post a Comment