Today it got recorded at the courthouse and officially became ours. We start painting tomorrow 8-8-8, that'll be easy to remember when we moved in:) I was reading in the paper this week and there were seriously like 50 weddings this week. I don't think i'd want to get married on 8-8-8, but i guess there are plenty of people who do, more power to them.
We went to lowes and got the paint and tomorrow we'll be killing off a few brain cells to paint the inside of the house and then re carpet.
Today, my wonderful sister in law, Rachel, cut and colored my hair. She did an A-line cute where it's shorter in the back and longer in the front. I really like it:) Thanks Rach, you're awesome! I think she cute off like 4-5 inches!! I love doing drastic cuts. It almost makes you feel like someone new:)





15 comments:
congrats on the house. How exciting. And super cute hair!
Good luck painting and cute cute hair!
yay for you guys! congrats! also, love the new haircut! looks great on you!
Congrats on the house! Have fun painting and recarpeting. I think it is so much fun to pick out your colors on everything. And call me weird, but I love the smell of new carpet and paint! ;)
Love the new do! I need something done to my fro! :)
Congrats on the house! I'm so excited for you!
Cute hair! You'll never believe it...I also got an A-line cut yesterday! Great minds think alike!
Thats so great! You must feel amazing in YOUR new place!!
p.s. cute hair!!
congratulations!!! and your hair is so cute.
I love your new hair style. It's SUPER cute! And CONGRATULATIONS on being a home owner.I hated signing all of the papers, when we got our condo. I was totally stressing the whole time and with every paper that I had to sign it got worse and worse. By the end...I thought I might throw up. And then there was Shawn who sat there all laid back and not stressed what-so-ever. :/ Post pictures of the "before and after" of your painting , re-carpeting, etc.
Aww V!!! I'm so excited/jealous..someday.....I'm going to have to get used to your hair, it's like the edgy V coming out full throttle!!! Watch out Victoria Beckham, Veronica Benson is the next diva!!I LOVE LOVE LOVE that color!!! Love you!!
Congrats on the house and i love the new haircut way CUTE! Have fun painting and stuff. Looks like you guys had fun at the Newton celebration!
first things first...i LOVELOVELOVE your hair! you seriously look super hot ;) i have been wanting to chop off my hair and do a cut like that. it's so cute!
and CONGRATS on closing! i can't wait to see the new paint and carpet and everything all moved in. will you be moved in by end of next week?
Congratulations on the house and very cute hair!
Congrats on the new digs and the new 'do!
Fun stuff!!!
I LOVE THE HAIRCUT V!!! it is seriously way cute on you ... gives your pretty little face a great shape/definition. the color looks so natural and stunning too.
i'm so happy for you new "home owners" ... you're just all grown up now ;) jk
Let me just be the 15th person to say how good your hair looks! (you're so popular :) I'd love to see a picture of the back, too. Have fun moving in! (right) But really, it must be nice to know that you won't have to move again for a long time!!
Post a Comment