well, last thursday me and the girls went to see twilight. We thought that by hitting a matinee that it wouldn't be so crowded and crazy. We were wrong. The theatre was packed and we ended up seated on the floor seats, which didn't turn out to bad.
My reaction to the movie:
I have heard mixed reactions about the movie, so going into it I already knew some of the parts, but my overall reaction was that it wasn't too bad. I have to say that I didn't totally love Kirsten Stewart as Bella, but Rob more than made up for this as Edward. I think he did a wonderful job as Edward and was totally believable and so hot:) The last scene where he kisses her neck got my blood boiling just a little:)
As far as not liking kristen goes; I just think she was too serious throughout the movie. That was like her only reaction to things and at times I wanted to see her smile and be sort of free. She kind of forced some parts as well that didn't seem natural.
But like I said, overall I liked it. New moon is my least favorite book, but i'm very interested to see how Jacob does. I think he'll be totally hot and steamy and I think he fits the role well. Looking forward to a bigger budget and i'm sure they'll make even more money on it next time:)
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Im glad you like it. i really loved edward too. he is so hot! im excited as well for new moon. i really liked the actor they picked for jacob. i cant wait for 2010!
i too was hesitant about seeing it because i had heard some negative things about it, but ended up liking it. Glad you did too!
Post a Comment