I let the kids paint some little pumpkins that we had last night for family night. Bryce loved it!! He loved getting to dip the paint and then smear it on and even got a taste in for good measure. I had to quickly wipe it out of his mouth, but then we kept on painting. kaylee did a good job and it was funny to watch her try to be so precise and paint it just right.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
pumpkin painting
I let the kids paint some little pumpkins that we had last night for family night. Bryce loved it!! He loved getting to dip the paint and then smear it on and even got a taste in for good measure. I had to quickly wipe it out of his mouth, but then we kept on painting. kaylee did a good job and it was funny to watch her try to be so precise and paint it just right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
oh you smart mommy! carving sure is fun, but painting looks tons better for the kiddies! i will have to try that soon :)
you are having so much fun this fall, I can tell!! I love Bryce trying to eat the whole loaf of pumpkin bread!! lol Too funny!!
Kaylee has some mad painting skills! :) Bryce is so cute and getting so big!
I like the painting idea, but Andy likes to carve...we might have to do both. Very cute. Looks like you have been having a lot of Fall fun.
Post a Comment