If you haven't tried them, you should! You'll love them too:)
As far as christmas shopping goes; i'm almost done. I've been looking for one of those spring horses that the kids can ride on, but am unwilling to pay $125 for it. So i've been looking online and trying to find one. This present might just have to wait till Bryce's birthday in feb. But I know they'd both love it. I had one growing up and it was awesome!! My sisters and i would ride on it all the time and it was a good memory. Here's a pic of one that i'm looking for.






4 comments:
Those cuties are addicting. Gav eats them like candy. We love them too! Good luck finding the horse-I wish my parents would have kept ours.
amen on the cuties....I have eaten the whole bag by myself....whoops, it keeps me away from my chocolate orange cravings, anyways, funny story my mother in law has a paper route and she checks out what people are throwing away, well the other day she saw an older woman throwing away a jumper horse thing except it was a zebra and it looked brand new, my mother in law asked her if she was throwing it out, and the woman said "yes my daughter is being a B$%&# this year and won't bring my grand daughter so I'm throwing it out" so my mil picked it up for Hailey!! lol so maybe you should try driving around at 5 a.m. to see what you can find!! Good luck!!
Girl, I will call you in a bit!!! drama!!
We're west of Woodruff Elementary. There's a newer church building if you look west when you pass the school, we're right there. Not far from you, it sounds like.
Post a Comment